Can't find the correct drivers for PH317-53-73K7

PrskMate
PrskMate Member Posts: 69 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited October 2021 in Predator Laptops
So since a time when I reinstall windows, it doesn't automatically finds the drivers for everything. I post an image with my device manager, one is probably the bluetooth driver since it's not working, but I'm not sure what are all the others, and what to download, since there is no detailed info neither in device manager, neither on the Acer site, neither when I search hardware id on the web.

Answers

• Hi! Go to start, settings, updates and security, check for updates, optional updates and download all updates. Beware of INTEL FIRMWARE INSYDE driver as it updates the bios. Update INTEL FIRMWARE INSYDE separately.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PrskMate
    Hi! Go to start, settings, updates and security, check for updates, optional updates and download all updates. Beware of INTEL FIRMWARE INSYDE driver as it updates the bios. Update INTEL FIRMWARE INSYDE separately.
    Hi, thanks man! it seams at the moment it worked, at least I don't have nothing without a driver in device manager! Hopefully it will work on longer term too!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
  • PrskMate
    Easwar said:
    Long story short, the drivers on Acer's site seams to be outdated, plus I can't always identify what exact driver I need to download. I searched hardware id, I did everything, and yes at the moment some issues get solved, but not without issues. With the drivers from the site, I always get error messages both for probably the chipset (I guess because how I said I never get detailed info on windows) and for the network adapter, and others. So I did what @egydiocoelho said, now it looks good, and I see how it will be in the future. Anyways it's super annoying. My webcam still doesn't seams to work.
  • Is the webcam showing up in the device manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PrskMate
    Is the webcam showing up in the device manager?

Yes it dose. As I start the camera app, I have just a black screen without image. And I also allowed the security settings. I'm not sure if it's a hardware or driver issue. The little green led is on while using, but there is no screen. I also checked if the cable is plugged in correctly both on the mobo and the display, and still nothing.
  • Does the same problem occur on this link? https://webcamtests.com/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PrskMate
    Does the same problem occur on this link? https://webcamtests.com/
    Nope, it was workink while testing. Wow. What this means?
  • This means your camera is working. Does the webcam work in the microsoft CAMERA application?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PrskMate
    @egydiocoelho
    No it isn't working in the camera app.
  • Try uninstalling the webcam driver through the device manager. Then restart windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PrskMate
    Try uninstalling the webcam driver through the device manager. Then restart windows.
    Done that many times, still nothing. Since I noticed the problem I had installed windows 10 again from scratch, than I upgraded to win 11 beta, still nothing. What could be the problem I don't know.
  • OK! In that case, the camera really works on that link, right? https://webcamtests.com/

The camera doesn't just work in apps, right?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PrskMate
    OK! In that case, the camera really works on that link, right? https://webcamtests.com/

The camera doesn't just work in apps, right?
    Hi, well I tested it again, and I post a screenshot with the results for you.
  • OK! The same problem occurs, when you press alt+f10 to reinstall windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PrskMate
    OK! The same problem occurs, when you press alt+f10 to reinstall windows?
    nothing happens if I press alt f10
  • Have you performed a cold install of windows 10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bnpceforada
    bnpceforada Member Posts: 1 New User
    So, I upgraded to win 11 beta, still nothing! Fence!!

• PrskMate
    Have you performed a cold install of windows 10?
    yes, and I'm already on 11 and still nothing.
  • Can you upload a new photo from device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer