New firmware question XV272Uv

BCBrewer
BCBrewer Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2021 in Monitors
Just wondering if the new firmware for XV272Uv would also work for XV272U the 1440p 144hz model

Thanks

Answers

• These are the models that can have the firmware updated:

If your monitor does not have problems it is not necessary to update the firmware.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)