URGENT Bit locker recovery

Dimansa123
Dimansa123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2021 in Welcome Forum
There was a recent Microsoft update in my Acer Laptop and after that they are asking for a Bit locker recovery key which I didn't get to my microsoft account. And then I contacted Microsoft and they asked me to contact Acer Company to do a BIOS rollback because I cannot format my laptop as the data in it's very very important and highly confidential. But when I took my laptop to the company who I brought from which is the Acer Agent for SriLanka Metropolitan PVT LTD. But then they told me that they cannot do a BIOS rollback (update downgrade). Since you'll have solutions to this problem Please give me a solution for this immediately.  Thanks 

Comments

• Dimansa123
    Dimansa123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please give me a solution to this problem immediately 
  • what is the exact model? example an515-51-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Pengheng
    Pengheng Member Posts: 1 New User
    Dear Acer,

I also has this problem with my Aspire A514-54 which when I started my laptop it requires me to fill in the BitLocker Recovery keys When I contacted to Microsoft, they recommended me to contact Acer. Therefore could you please let me know how could I get the keys as I couldn't format my window as the documents are crucial. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,