ACER NITRO 5(2018) IS THE BEST LAPTOP EVERY MANUFACTURED

Fchurbuck19
Fchurbuck19 Member Posts: 1 New User
Actual tale of me and my nitro. I served in the U.S army and decided to bring my laptop overseas. I mainly used the device for movie viewing off an external hard drive. Occasionally we had good enough internet to run classic world of warcraft. I even downloaded doom 2 and enjoyed playing that in the Syrian desert. This is the most HARDCORE personal computer I have ever used. On a patrol I had my Nitro in an assault pack(backpack) in a soft briefcase. My lieutenant was often a moron and forgot to properly latch the door in our patrol vehicle. We were moving at 40 mph, hit a bump and the door popped open. My assault pack was flung out of the vehicle onto pavement at 40 mph. The assault pack fell a good 7 feet and impacted the pavement hard. I recovered my assault pack and booted the computer up enroute to our destination. Screen was intact, and the computer booted up without issue. A few days later I had a storage error. I unscrewed the back panel of the Nitro and actually just sort of wiggled the connectors around. Problem solved, the Nitro lives to this day easily running standard programs and moderately graphics intensive games (Doom 2, Smite, Sins of a Solar empire) without a single issue. Thank you Acer. The Nitro 5 is a better product(in my opinion) than the overly priced macbook pros I have owned in the past. 

Comments

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Fchurbuck19,

Good to know thanks for your information. Definitely​ Nitro is good laptop for long standing.