Problems encountered due to insyde update - nitro 5 AN515-54

Madhu347
Madhu347 Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
edited October 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hii, 
  I did the insyde update on my nitro 5 laptop without knowing it's seriousness. After restarting, I am stuck in the Automatic repair loop. I tried many options in the Advanced option. It didn't work for me. In three of the options it shows "you need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator account on this Pc". Startup repair some times runs and just gives some path to see logs. 

I don't know much about computers but tried some options in system utility too, like checking date and time, disabling secure boot but that too didn't help

I even tried every option available in startup settings it didn't work as well

I would be happy, if any one could help to to solve this problem

​//Edited the content to add model name.   ​

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! The quickest and easiest solution is to use a microsoft iso to do a cold install: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hi! Can you provide the exact model? Example an515-55-58vh. Since the bios has been updated, try this:
    a) access the bios by pressing the f2 key before the acer logo. Then press f9 to restore bios and f10 to save and exit. Check if the problem still occurs.
    b) If the problem continues to occur, try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds, and leave the computer off for half an hour. Check if the problem still occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madhu347
    Thank you egydiocoelho ❤ for your suggestions but sorry, both of them didn't work for me

And model no is N18C3 , nirto AN515-54 Series

If there is any other method, please let me know. It would help me to solve my problem
  • Madhu347
    Some more additional information about my system utility

Hope this would help you guys to help me
  • Can YOU submit a photo of the INFORMATION tab in the bios? When you press CTRL+S on the MAIN tab, an option called SATA MODE?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    edited October 2021
    Yeah, sure 
     Thank you 

Edited the thread to hide Sensitive information. 
    Acer- Erick
  • OK! What happens when you press alt+f10 before the acer logo? Also, this model comes with just a 1tb hard drive. This model has two 2280 m2 ports. It would be interesting to install an ssd nvme.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    It takes me to this page again

• OK! Now check out this video:
    Watch out! This can remove personal files!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Thank you, 
     Is there any other way I can be able to solve this problem without losing files. 

I even tried to keep my files option in reset the pc option it shows no administrator account. 

Can you explain me what could be causing this problem, I really want to understand how this works
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @Madhu347,

I think witout loosing we can't reset the unit. I suggest you to check with local tech to recover the data.
  • Madhu347
    Thank you Easwar, for answering but can you explain what is causing this issue. 

I would like to know, what is happening? 
  • Madhu347
    Is HDD Password should be Frozen or clear
  • There is also the option to keep the files:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzLJRAZldA

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    That option is not working for me
  • Madhu347
    I could see a window flashing after automatic repair  winpeshl.exe
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Could the drive mode have changed during update? Is this the factory installed windows or did you re install.

And did you try the Control + s as suggested by egydiocoelho, if so what mode is it in at the moment?
  • Madhu347
    Thank you leostat
     It is factory installed windows and i tried changing sata mode. Iam not sure what mode was initially but now it is at RST premium with optane

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    I think the default should be RST with optain 🤔 try selecting the other two which werent selected and see if it boots, the auto repait loop could be caused by the wrong driver being loded into windows
  • Madhu347
    Hey leostat I did try other two option but didn't work for me. Finally I resorted to reset this pc and remove everything it also didn't work
  • Madhu347
    Can anyone help me to solve this problem. 
    It would be really helpfull.