how do i change an email registered for this account ? or better let me quit this ** site !

RiderCurious
RiderCurious Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited October 2021 in Windows 10
how do i change an email registered for this account ? or better let me quit this ** site if you don't allow users manage own settings !

[Thread edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
how do i change an email registered for this account ? or better let me quit this*** site! ****

[ Signature edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @RiderCurious,

Sorry user can't change the reg.email id but I suggest you to create a new account and if you wish you can delete this account.
  • RiderCurious
    RiderCurious Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Yes I wish to delete my profile, but have no idea how to do this.
    how do i change an email registered for this account ? or better let me quit this*** site! ****

[ Signature edited to remove inappropriate or personal content]
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    @RiderCurious just contact one of the Moderators and they can do that for you. I'll bump the thread to their attention.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,294 Community Administrator
    Hello RiderCurious

Thank you for your participation in the Acer community. You will be able to to Change the email address associated with Your Acer ID following the following the steps below. This information can also be found in our Knowledge base https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/10079 
    1. Visit http://account.acer.com.
    2. Sign in using your old Acer ID email address.
    3. Click on your name in the top right corner.
    4. Click on the pencil icon next to your email address to edit.
    5. Enter your new email address, check the "I’m not a robot" checkbox and click on the Save button. An email with a verification code will be sent to your new email address.
    6. Enter the verification code from the email in the Verify your email window.
    7. Click on the Submit button. Your email address is now changed.

If you want to delete your Acer community account. We will be sorry to let you go, but, please check your private messages for instructions on how to send an account deletion request. 

We also recommend reading our Privacy Policy to fully understand how Acer uses information collected, and how to opt-out at any time.

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid