drag and copy doesn't work any more in Acer windows 10 S

MariJune
MariJune Member Posts: 3 New User
Dear all
My laptop is about 6 months old acer windows 10 S, so far, so good BUT a week ago I got an update for windows 10; that day Microsoft team had a problem with java and the mouse was "funny", different. I left the computer to update, I erased and installed Microsoft Team again but the mouse kept strange. I reset the touchpad and I got most of its capacities but I lost the application drag and copy in paragraphs. How can I fix this? Thanks

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Try reinstalling drivers.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • MariJune
    MariJune Member Posts: 3 New User
    For mouse I mean touchpad, I do not use a mouse, only when the touchpad has problems and since I see it, I think I will be obliged to use the mouse.... the mouse works fine. The answer given here it is not clear.. reinstall the drivers (??) why? how? it is the touchpad functions that have a problem, otherwise the laptop works fine. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    I believe the touchpad drivers are in the Human Interface Devices section in Device Manager.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.