WE NEED drivers for windows 11 Aspire E5-576G

matheesha
matheesha Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited September 2021 in Windows 11
My i7-8550u  Aspire E5-576G has slowed down significantly after updating to windows 11 (insider build).
performs scores are  72% of the windows 10 benchmarks.
so please can we get new drivers that support windows 11. thank you!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,430 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Sorry. You posted to an ACER users forum. We are neither ACER employees nor customer/technical service contractors who have any influence on this whatsoever. So you will have to do like the rest of us and keep checking the ACER drivers page for updates.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Sorry. You posted to an ACER users forum. We are neither ACER employees nor customer/technical service contractors who have any influence on this whatsoever. So you will have to do like the rest of us and keep checking the ACER drivers page for updates.

Jack E/NJ

• matheesha

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    oh, thank you.
  • JackE
    Meanwhile, uninstall Win11 insider.

Jack E/NJ

• matheesha

Tinkerer

haha could do that, or dual boot. lol
  • JackE
    If it was mine, I'd probably get a separate drive to experiment with Win11 for fear of it messing up my Win10 system. Win10 and its updates are bad enough all by themselves. And big capacity drives & cards are cheap these days. :)

Jack E/NJ