Acer Swift1 (SF114-32) Black Screen but the power is on

Hello guys, I just made a mistake, I downgrade my BIOS to the older version because I thought it will fix the random shutdown while plugged in problem, But after I downgrade my BIOS,the screen wont work, and I almost wait for an hour hoping the acer logo appear. 

I tried to fix it, search it in youtube, try combination key, removing battery and put it back and, currently im trying to do the bootable usb to flash the latest version of BIOS but the problem is I cant find the .fd file in BIOS file.

PLEAASEEE HELP ME BECAUSE THIS IS MY FATHER'S LAPTOP! TwT

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    rainierreyes2700,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. At the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole with battery sign close to it take a pin or paper clip and insert into it hold that button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.​

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Yes, that is the reason why we never suggest hacking a BIOS downgrade. It's very easy to leave you with a brick. When you turn the laptop on, do you ever get the Acer splash screen? Do you ever get any diagnostic beeps?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rainierreyes2700
    rainierreyes2700 Member Posts: 4 New User
    billsey said:
    Yes, that is the reason why we never suggest hacking a BIOS downgrade. It's very easy to leave you with a brick. When you turn the laptop on, do you ever get the Acer splash screen? Do you ever get any diagnostic beeps?
    No, i dont get any of that while my laptop is on
  • rainierreyes2700
    Hello guys, I just made a mistake, I downgrade my BIOS to the older version because I thought it will fix the random shutdown while plugged in problem, But after I downgrade my BIOS,the screen wont work, and I almost wait for an hour hoping the acer logo appear. 

I tried to fix it, search it in youtube, try combination key, removing battery and put it back and, currently im trying to do the bootable usb to flash the latest version of BIOS but the problem is I cant find the .fd file in BIOS file.

PLEAASEEE HELP ME BECAUSE THIS IS MY FATHER'S LAPTOP! TwT
    can someone email me the .fd file of my Bios.exe 1.15
  • Easwar
  • rainierreyes2700
    Easwar said:
    after extraction, I cannot find the .fd file
  • Easwar
    rainierreyes2700,

Did you check in downloads folder.