Accessing BIOS issue Aspire A715-75g

GvkH
GvkH Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi i am using Acer Aspire A715-75g i recently installed pop os i tried to dual boot with windows 11 i stopped secure boot after installing pop os successfully when i tried to go back to windows i am unable to go i tried to access bios setting to change the SATA mode to optane withoud raid i restarted and pressed F2 key but it strucks with a black screen with cursor blinking now i am only able to access pop os only can anybody help me with the process

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• @JackE What is the name of that user who has experience installing the POP OS?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Might be this thread but there was intermittent problems with the SSD.

(1) First try pressing and holding the F2 key before, during and after pressing the power button.

(2) If still nothing, then try temporarily disconnecting the boot drive to see if you can enter the BIOS and change the SATA mode.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @GvkH,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Might be this thread but there was intermittent problems with the SSD.

(1) First try pressing and holding the F2 key before, during and after pressing the power button.

(2) If still nothing, then try temporarily disconnecting the boot drive to see if you can enter the BIOS and change the SATA mode.

Jack E/NJ