AFTER C DRIVE FORMAT. CANNOT LOAD WIN 10 - ASPIRE E 14 E5-476G-5319

GOLDSHEEP
GOLDSHEEP Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi after Acer laptop corrupted cannot boot. done revcovery  LTop stop working. So do C drive format. Nightmare begin. Done Rufus boot with win10 iso failed. Prompted need device driver. But LTop cannot work so cant load drive driver from Acer support. I used HP for 20 years did not encountered such issue.If I used the ssame method to load OS it works liked a charm. This Acer give so much trouble. If I copy the factory backup in another drive to Rufus. Will it works? Also WHAT kind of driver does Acer Ltop needs? WHERE to download? As Acer support DO NOT REPLY TO MY QUERIES FOR HELP.

//Edited the content to add model name.

Best Answer

• GOLDSHEEP
    Answer ✓
    Hi Bilsey,

I solved my problem already. Your instruction did not work. I follow one of the youtube, and solved my issue. So easy and I spent 2 sleepless week trying to reapair a no problem. It more of a wrong steps.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    We are going to need a lot more information before we can try to give any help. What laptop do you have? What processor, memory, drive, etc? How old is your laptop?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GOLDSHEEP
    Sorry I was lock out by acer for 600mins. ACER ASPIRE E 14 E5-476G-5319. I5 Processor. 8GB. I HAD MY LAPTOP FOR 3 YRS. Now I setup all the way to the display of drive and partition. I cannot proceed further. Keep prompting for driver. Had tried the  driver from support, useless. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    OK, in order to reinstall the OS you are going to need a Windows 10 install flash drive. After getting that plugged in, go into your BIOS and enable the F12 Boot Menu and disable Secure Boot. Save and exit, then use the F12 key to get the boot menu. Select the USB drive to boot from and go through the install until it asks where to install. On that screen remove all partitions shown on your main drive then install to the unallocated space. When it's done with the install and you are in Windows look in Device Manager to see what drivers are missing. Go to Acer's support site and put E5-476G into the search box. From there go to the Drivers tab and download what's missing. Do a series of Windows updates until it doesn't find anything else and you should be good.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GOLDSHEEP
    Hi Bilsey, Thanks for your help. I followed all the way to boot form USB. I shows the drive partitions. Load , delete format , new, driver ....That it NO GO. EXCEPT DELETE NEW AFTER THIS STILL NO GO. drive is 1 and not 0. not able to change in laptop.Still prompting for driver.
  • GOLDSHEEP
    hI , I keep trying .now goes to window setup pages but keep showing windows can't be install on drive o partition . The slected disk is on GPT partition style
  • GOLDSHEEP
    Answer ✓
    Hi Bilsey,

I solved my problem already. Your instruction did not work. I follow one of the youtube, and solved my issue. So easy and I spent 2 sleepless week trying to reapair a no problem. It more of a wrong steps.