what is the replacement charger for ACER CHROMEBOOK CB311-10H

GrammaJ
GrammaJ Member Posts: 1 New User
I bought a chromebook for my daughter and she has lost the charger.

acer chromebook CB311- 10H

Need to know the right one to buy

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    The CB311-10H models use Acer part number: KP.04503.014 or KP.0450H.012 (they are the same, but sourced from different manufacturers). They are 45W USB-C adapters that provide 5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/3A or 20V/2.25A as output power.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • msittig
    msittig Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Note that it's a 45W USB-C charger, so any USB-C charger that can provide 45W (or even less, will just take longer to charge) will work. That said, the price on Amazon for a KP.04503.014 replacement is pretty reasonable.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    msittig,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​
  • mhbernar
    mhbernar Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having trouble restoring my Chromebook.  Tried the Chromebook recovery utility, downloading the OS on both a micro SD and USB external drive (a couple different ones), and still receiving an unexpected error when trying to download.  Any other suggestions?  Currently cannot open the Chromebook.

Model:  CB311 10H

Thank you!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    @mhbernar you should start a new thread for your issue. The only thing you have in common with this really is the model number, unless you are trying to ask for which charger to replace the stock one with. Use the Ask a Question button, include your model number (CB311-10H-xxxx), what is happening and what you expect, plus what you have tried to do so far.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.