No signal screen - KG221Q

Lowkey_Bear
Lowkey_Bear Member Posts: 3 New User
I just finished building my pc and connected it as well as the monitor to power and it is turned on but I get a no signal screen, I was wondering if it was normal and if so how to fix it?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    @Lowkey_Bear

Please make sure cable is connected properly between pc and monitor.    There are two cables for the monitor one for the power and the other one is the display cable which goes to computer.     Once you press the power on button on the computer pc , you will get the proper display on your monitor.  

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Lowkey_Bear
    I plugged in the hdmi cable into the monitor and Graphics card and the power is also on the monitor and PC but when ever I turn in the PC it doesn’t turn on the monitor with it.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Does it work if you manually turn the monitor on?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Lowkey_Bear
    No it doesn’t it still has the same problem
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    OK, could you take a picture of the back of the computer showing how the monitor cable is connected, and the cable connections on the monitor too?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.