My Aspire 4250 Came Out With A Blank Screen, This Happens Like A Year Now, And I don't want to disas

CleoHu
CleoHu Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

My Computer Came Out Black Screen With No Cursor , The Fans Are Working Normaly But the computer Wont Turn on

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    @CleoHu

I am glad  your computer is working now..   May be the battery might have completely drained out.   If the battery is really working good, then  you can connect it and charge it completely.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

People Are Saying That My RAM Are Dirty , Some Of Them Say My LCD Is Broken, Please Help Me
  • William_mk2
    edited September 2021
    @CleoHu

I don't think so ram is dirty.    Don't worry lcd is not broken.    Let us the try the basic steps first.

Please try the basic steps first..

Doing the power drain and bios defaults will really help.  Kindly follow the steps given below:

Turn off the laptop. Disconnect or unplug  the charger cable, devices or any other cables connected to your laptop. Close your laptop. Turn it upside down.  On the bottom of the laptop, you can find a  pin hole. It is a tiny hole. You can a find a battery symbol indicator next to the hole. It is like a + and - sign symbol as though somebody is trying to shift the battery out. Insert the pin on to the hole for 30 seconds. Remove the pin. Flip the laptop. Connect the charger cable, turn on the computer.  Only on laptops where the battery is inbuilt you can find the battery reset hole on the back of laptop.

If you dont find a pin hole on the back of laptop then you might be using removable battery. There is no need to unscrew anything to remove the battery.  Turn off the laptop. Disconnect or unplug  the charger cable, devices and any other cables connected to your laptop. Close your laptop. Turn it upside down.  On the bottom of the laptop, please look at the top or bottom depending on the way you look at it. You can find a long door. It is a battery removable door.  Just below that you can find a latch.  If you move the latch you can remove the battery door. Once the battery is removed,  flip the laptop. Open the top cover, press and hold the power button for 1 minute. Connect the battery back on the back of computer. Connect the charger cable back and then turn on the computer. 

If you don’t see a reset pin hole on the back of laptop or if you are not able to remove the battery (if it is inbuilt ) then please unplug all the cables and devices out of laptop.   Hold the power button for 1 minute.   Connect all the cables back and restart the computer.  

While turning on the computer, tap f2. It  will go to bios. Press f9  once. It will show load bios defaults with a yes or no popup. Press enter. Popup screen will disappear.  Press f10 once. It will show save changes popup with yes or no. Press enter. Computer will restart and it will load into windows.   

It might also be the issue with battery, charger or power outlet.   Try to use the charger in a different room on a different power outlet.  Try to bypass the surge protector and connect it directly to power outlet.    Try to use an alternative charger if possible.    Try to turn on the computer without the charger and check it  ( as long as the battery is not drained out )  

If it is still not working then please try the following steps.  

My goal is to help you to get into repair mode.  It will show you - chose an option, continue, troubleshoot, use a device.

There are two alt keys on the keyboard.  If you look at the bottom row of keyboard you can see the one on the left side of space bar and the other on the right side of space bar.  The alt key on the right side will be looking like alt, alt gr or alt car.  Turn off the computer.  Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10 continuously.   It will go to repair mode.  If it is not going to repair mode, turn off the computer.  Turn on the computer.  Hold the right alt key ( alt gr or alt car or alt )  and then tap f10 continuously.   It will go to repair mode. 

You can click on troubleshoot - reset this  pc -   It will show you keep my files and remove everything. 

Again in remove everything there will be two options -  Just remove my files and fully clean the drive. 

You can try "keep my files" and then  "Just remove my files"      If it is still not working then you can try  "Fully clean the drive"

You can try keep my files as a first option - It will remove only the applications.   It will ask you to click on user - type the password and then click on local reinstall - click on reset - it will be in progress.    You can login and use the computer. 

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

Still Doesnt Work , I Got The Battery Out , Hold The Power Button For 1 Minutes, And I Plug My Charger Again and Turn on The Computer And Still Doesnt Work.

Should I Change Any Component?
  • CleoHu

Tinkerer

Tried The ALT+F10 and it doesnt Work 
  • CleoHu

Tinkerer

And Nope, There Is No Nothing When I Turn It on.
  • William_mk2
    edited September 2021
    @CleoHu

Turn off the computer.   Hold the alt key on the right and tap f10 continuously.   It will show you the troubleshoot, advanced  options.   If it is not working ,  turn off the computer.    Hold the alt key on the left and tap f10.

Please inform what you get on the screen.   Also try fn + f6 ,  fn + f7 to get the display back.

You informed us that you are getting a black screen without any cursor.   Try to use a flash light, flash  it on the screen and check.

Are you able to see the bios screen properly.   Are you able to do the bios defaults.   Please don't miss any of the steps which was  mentioned earlier 45 mins ago on the previous comment.

As as last option,  try to to do a hard reset.   Turn off the computer.   Turn it on , once you see the Acer logo wait for a few seconds and then turn off the computer by holding the power button.   Please do the same hard reset steps 6 to 7 times.   Then turn on the computer.  It will go to automatic repair, diagnosing your pc,  restart and advanced options.   Click on advanced options.   It will go to troubleshoot, continue , advanced options.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

I Did Not Missed Any Steps That U Mentioned , I Did Do Alt+f10 And I Cant See Anything, I FlashLight It And I Only Get My Reflection.

I Did Try The Fn+f6 fn+f7 And Still Doesnt Work.

i Did try Everything that u told me to do , It Still Doesnt Work.
  • CleoHu

Tinkerer

There Are No Logo When i Turn It On.
  • William_mk2
    @CleoHu

Are  you able to see bios screen with main , security, advanced, power , authentication, boot options.   Is the screen looking good in bios,   Are you able to do the bios defaults.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

I Cannot See Anything Popped Up From The Computer.
  • William_mk2
    @CleoHu

When you tap f2 while turning on the computer , are you able to go to bios setup screen ?   Are you able to view the bios screen.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

No. Didnt See Anything , At All. , But Hey! The Charging Light Is Working!
  • William_mk2
    @CleoHu

That is really a good sign.   You can remove the battery.   Try to turn on the computer only with the charger and check.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

Thx. It Worked. , So i need to Launch My Computer With No Battery?
  • William_mk2
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    @CleoHu

I am glad  your computer is working now..   May be the battery might have completely drained out.   If the battery is really working good, then  you can connect it and charge it completely.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• CleoHu

Tinkerer

Okay It Started To Do The Same Thing Again
  • William_mk2
    @CleoHu

Please use the computer without the battery,   The battery might have gone bad.

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @CleoHu,

It's better to change the battery.
  • CleoHu

Tinkerer

But Why Can It Sometime Shows The Screen But Sometimes Cant?
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @CleoHu,

CleoHu said:
    But Why Can It Sometime Shows The Screen But Sometimes Cant?
    It's a hardware issue. Let's change the battery and check it.