Touch Screen Problem - Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002

Rzgar_Fariq
Rzgar_Fariq Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a problem with Touch Screen and Sound in a computer Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002 after update windows 10. Also, not show HID-Compliant Touch Screen in Human Interface devices. Any one can help me with this problem..
Thanks for help.

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    I have a problem with Touch Screen and Sound in a computer Acer Tablet 10 one 2in1 S1002 after update windows 10. Also, not show HID-Compliant Touch Screen in Human Interface devices. Any one can help me with this problem..
    Thanks for help.
    You can go acer support website and download and install Platform drivers. post installation restart the device and check if the touch screen is working.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • TRANSPORTER7
    TRANSPORTER7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I installed platform driver but, when i open setup its showing error like, ( the setup program ended prematurely because of the following error) I attach the photo see it
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @TRANSPORTER7,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• TRANSPORTER7
    TRANSPORTER7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2021

its acer one s1002
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    So, do a full restart then run Windows update. Make sure it has completed all updates and try to run the install again after another reboot.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.