shire
shire Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2021 in Tablets
thanks please help me 

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    That is not the BIOS screen shown, it looks like a BIOS update utility instead. Do you know which Acer One 10 model you have? It might be S00x-xxxx... Were you trying to update the BIOS before this started? Which OS is running on it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• shire
    acer one 10 tablet automatically enter bios
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    That is not the BIOS screen shown, it looks like a BIOS update utility instead. Do you know which Acer One 10 model you have? It might be S00x-xxxx... Were you trying to update the BIOS before this started? Which OS is running on it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • shire
    my acer one S1002 os window 8 32bit 
  • billsey
    OK, is there anything plugged into the USB port on your S1002? Can you get into the BIOS?
  • shire
    yes I get bios but the problem is not boot os
  • billsey
    OK, get into the BIOS and verify that Secure Boot is disabled and the F12 Boot Menu is enabled. Do you still have the docking keyboard? If so make sure it's connected. Take a Windows install flash drive (you may have to create that on a different system) and plug it into the USB port on the keyboard. Turn the computer on and immediately start hitting the F12 key to get into the boot menu. The boot menu should give you the option of booting to the main drive or booting from the USB drive. Boot from the USB. On the second screen there is an option to go to the Repair menu. Go there and navigate to the Command Prompt.
    Once in the Command Prompt type 'diskpart' and <return>
    Type 'list disk' and <return>
    If the main drive is disk 0 type 'sel disk 0' and <return>, if it's disk 1 type 'sel disk 1' and <return>
    Type 'list part' and <return>
    Let us know what the results are...
  • Aikoabdoulhafiz
    Aikoabdoulhafiz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer s1003 installed and locked solution