Aspire 3 A315-53-599B Device Windows 10 Product Key?

Odee
Odee Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi. I am planning on upgrading to SSD, anyone here has any idea where to find the product key of our OS? my unit is Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-599B. THank you...

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    if it came with 10 oem already installed, you won't need a key as its on the uefi chip inside already and should automatically activate when you replace the drive.
  • Odee
    Gawain said:
    if it came with 10 oem already installed, you won't need a key as its on the uefi chip inside already and should automatically activate when you replace the drive.
    I have OEM installed right? If yes, how does this work? Do the windows automatically activates after installed in the new SSD? And also, I needed the single language edition for my windows installer right?

Thank u...

• Oetam
    Oetam Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
    While installing Windows 10, it will not ask you which Windows operating system you want (home, professional education) it will automatically find oem key and install windows that came with device. They will be activated after you finish installing Windows OS. 
    New download Windows media creation tool from microsoft website. 
  • Odee
    Oetam said:
    While installing Windows 10, it will not ask you which Windows operating system you want (home, professional education) it will automatically find oem key and install windows that came with device. They will be activated after you finish installing Windows OS. 
    New download Windows media creation tool from microsoft website. 
    Oh. thank you very much.... base in the image, my Unit is OEM ready right?
  • Odee
    Wait, If I use a windows creation tool and install a clean OS on a new SSD, does it mean the new boot doesn't come with all the bloatware and acer essential softwares?
  • Oetam
    Oetam Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Correct, you will have fresh Windows 10 installation without bloatware and acer essential softwares.