How to install W11

LonyouLOL
LonyouLOL Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
I already know how to install it, I just want you to tell the people how to install it (For the people who don't know how to)
What's a Signature???
I'm 
illegal dumb so idk
go sub to my crappy yt: Qjay - YouTube
and download this wallpaper, I Like it :)

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi LonyouLOL,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​
  • brownboy
    brownboy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

hello every one i have a  report for you all i have 3 laptops , one is a aspire v3 531  2nd is  hp pavilion 15 cd0xx, and the 3rd is a lenovo g50/80. the 2nd and 3rd i am running window 11 pro only the cpu has a ? mark, but here is the shock for you all the   aspire v3 531 has no  Trusted Platform Module, in the bios and  cpu is  Processor: Intel 2020M Pentium Ivybridge Dual Core (2.4Ghz)
    64-bit Computing: Yes 
    Chipset type: HM77 and the Intel HD Graphics  standard card.i dont think window 11 would run on it and its only 8 years old, the  lenovo g50/80 is the oldest laptop and window 11 pro runs on it well,
  • brownboy

Tinkerer

when i brought  the aspire v3 531  8 years ago it had window 7 on it the  window 8.1 then window 10 on it,
  • Eu ainda não recebi essa atualização co-release :angry:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brownboy

Tinkerer

when window 11 comes out, if you try to down load it from msn site , the installer will check your computer to see if you meet its spec, and if you dont then it wont install, so what you should not do is down load it from the msn site, there is a work around for it to load on a laptop with out the spec,