hello!! I want to ask acer a715-71g-54ue some problem

94420Gary
94420Gary Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

1.about stand sata ahci problem,my ahci drive is new version but There is still an exclamation mark. how to solve??
2.my notebook have fingerprint but i can't use him?? there drive is new version.Where can i use that?? windows hello?? or??
3.look to detection verification, I don't even have a drive?? where can fix that problem

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    For the AHCI controller, you can try to uninstall the standard SATA AHCI driver, it might be duplicated with the Intel 100 series above
    For the fingerprint driver, you can try to install the different driver from Acer support website.
    For the detection one, I don't really have a clue, it might be the audio driver or something else. To find it you can follow this screenshot below to find the driver. 
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • 94420Gary
    94420Gary Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    For the AHCI controller, you can try to uninstall the standard SATA AHCI driver, it might be duplicated with the Intel 100 series above
    For the fingerprint driver, you can try to install the different driver from Acer support website.
    For the detection one, I don't really have a clue, it might be the audio driver or something else. To find it you can follow this screenshot below to find the driver. 
    OK. I will try to resolve these errors.
     Thanks for your guidance.