Blue Screen after Summer 2021 Windows Update Nitro5

Fox90
Fox90 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2021 in Windows 10
Hi,
I am new to the channel. Ever since the most recent windows 10 update I have been experiencing daily blue screens of death. The most common stop code is "WFP_INVALID_OPERATION", but I am also receiving this stop code sometimes "BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I have an Acer v Nitro5 laptop  I would appreciate any help or direction on how to resolve this. I have never had a blue screen before in my prior 5 years of owning this laptop. 
Thanks in advance! 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,916 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Fox90 said:
    Hi,
    I am new to the channel. Ever since the most recent windows 10 update I have been experiencing daily blue screens of death. The most common stop code is "WFP_INVALID_OPERATION", but I am also receiving this stop code sometimes "BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I have an Acer v Nitro 15 laptop (SNID 55102509466). I would appreciate any help or direction on how to resolve this. I have never had a blue screen before in my prior 5 years of owning this laptop. 
    Thanks in advance! 

The "WFP_INVALID_OPERATION" or the "BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER" are all related and a result of a system incompatibility and driver(s) issues that are conflicting with your system and causing BSOD's. Have a look at this article that can advise you in resolving your issue. Please follow the troubleshooting steps provide in this link.If this does not solve the problem then either take the system back to an earlier built and/or and first backup all your files and reinstall Win-10 as a clean install, as that will solve this problem.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Fox90,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • Fox90
    Fox90 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Steven and Easwar, thank you for your guidance here. So far I've gone through the process of updating the drivers and everything is up to date now, but I'm still having the same problem. I will post the T/S shortly. I appreciate your help.