Swift X Release date?

Caelan
Caelan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
When will the Swift X release? The original announcement said June for North America. It is now almost August.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Acer shows two of them for sale right now: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/models/laptops/swiftx
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Caelan
    Caelan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes, they are listed but can't be added to cart and purchased. The only one available is this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093TK1PXF/?coliid=I1O9FPQV4XRQO8&colid=32KQX93TZ13M5&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it 
  • billsey
    Ah, I see. You are right. They usually don't put them up with links like that until after shipping units to the vendors, so hopefully a vendor will be revealed soon.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • vonteric
    vonteric Member Posts: 2 New User
    i have a few questions, what will the  RTX 3050  ti version be available  in Australia? and what would be the price? (aus) currently the only place i can get it is amazon and its about 1900 when the retail price is like 1300 honestly im willing to pay 1500 but 250 for shipping hell nah
  • billsey
    My bet is the import duties are much larger than just the shipping costs... Do you have VAT or sales tax on things in Australia?
  • vonteric
    vonteric Member Posts: 2 New User
    yes, Australia has a VAT of 10%, I still have  two questions. 
    what do you rekon the retail price be (aus) and when do you estimate it will be available in my country?
    thanks

• Harry124
    Harry124 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Do you know when the release date will be for the swift x in the uk?
  • billsey
    We will find out as soon as you do, when they show up in the store.