FPS issue - aspire 7 A715-75G-50SA stuck, fps down quickly, when i rotate the mouse its not working

J_EDGAR
J_EDGAR Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited January 21 in Aspire Laptops
Hey,i am using aspire 7 (A715-75G-50SA) [GTX 1650] its been about 9 months that i am using this laptop , and also i am playing only game that is valorant , i dont have any other games or heavy softwares on my laptop now, am playing this game about 3 or 4 months ,in these months all goes fine actually, but from the last week, whenever i play, am getting stuck, fps down quickly, when i rotate the mouse its not working and i dont even able to shoot,i am getting this issue in random matches, sometimes it will run smoothly like old. i put all things to low settings and keep getting this issue. my internet is fine actually, getting around 40 - 50 ms always. When this issue happens, the task manager cpu usage goes to 100% for some times and it will down automatically and high again when the issue cames. i asked other users who playing this game and same laptop, they didnt have this issue. i am only get this issue about 1 week. all my drivers are updated to latest. If anoyone know the solution ,please help 😪😪😖

​//Edited the content to add model name and add issue detail

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    Edgae121 said:
    Hey,i am using aspire 7 (A715-75G-50SA) [GTX 1650] its been about 9 months that i am using this laptop , and also i am playing only game that is valorant , i dont have any other games or heavy softwares on my laptop now, am playing this game about 3 or 4 months ,in these months all goes fine actually, but from the last week, whenever i play, am getting stuck, fps down quickly, when i rotate the mouse its not working and i dont even able to shoot,i am getting this issue in random matches, sometimes it will run smoothly like old. i put all things to low settings and keep getting this issue. my internet is fine actually, getting around 40 - 50 ms always. When this issue happens, the task manager cpu usage goes to 100% for some times and it will down automatically and high again when the issue cames. i asked other users who playing this game and same laptop, they didnt have this issue. i am only get this issue about 1 week. all my drivers are updated to latest. If anoyone know the solution ,please help 😪😪😖

There could be many factors of why your system locks and your FPS’s drops as it could be your Win-10 system and software issues, file corruption, drivers, malware etc,. See this guide “Solve FPS Drops in All Games” and eliminates those problems and see if that fixes your FPS and locking problems.

•  J_EDGAR

Tinkerer

@StevenGen bro, i tried everything that u mentioned the link, still the problem is here,please help
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    Edgae121 said:
    @StevenGen bro, i tried everything that u mentioned the link, still the problem is here,please help

Ok, is your aspire 7 (A715-75G-50SA) [GTX 1650] under warranty? If it is then send it to Acer and get them to look at your problem(s). Don't touch it if its under warranty. If its not under warranty then you have to first open the laptop and clean the fans and repaste the cpu and gpu and make sure that the fans work 100% and the cooling and ventilation is performing 100% as there could be many factors that need to be looked at and that can only be done by an experienced technician.

•  J_EDGAR

Tinkerer

its been only 9 months that i am using this laptop, i played so many graphical games without any issue, all are working fine in these months, and i already mentioned the valoarant,i am playing this game about  3 or 4 months, these problem never comes to me that time. yesterday i reseted the laptop first time and tried to install the game and again this same issues came to me bro. i am really sad actually..i have cooling pad too, and the air flow is all oke actually
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  •  J_EDGAR

Tinkerer

i did all things and still the issue came to me, and also when i play and if i go to home screen through the trackpad three finger swipe down, my screen goes stuck for an hour and nothing happens , only force off is the method, pls help @egydiocoelho
  • If the problem occurred last week, what happens when you restore windows to an earlier date?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PremRastogi
    PremRastogi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Bro, I too get the same issue. I have played other games like GTA V, Minecraft with BSL Shaders, but they never lagged in terms of FPS(But Laptop used to get hot tho). I used to get decent FPS with them. But with Valorant, I too experience FPS drops a lot recently! Did you find the solution? If yes please do tell me! I too have the Acer Aspire 7 Model

• saibharadwajaReddy
    saibharadwajaReddy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited June 2022
    MY LAPTOP IS ACER ASPIRE 7 RYZEN 5 5500U AND GTX 1650 MOBILE

FIRST I THOUGHT RAM IS NOT ENOUGH SO UPGRADED TO 16 GB STILL NOT FIXED AFTER THAT I TRIED THIS

TODAY I FIXED SUDDEN FPS DROPS ON VALORANT AND FARCRY 5 GAMES I CHECKED MY HEAT SINK THERMAL PASTE IS LESS ON NVIDEA GPU AND HIGH ON CPU SO TAKEN SOME THERMAL PASTE FROM CPU APPLIED ON GPU AND CLEANED CPU CHIP SURROUNDINGS WITH EARBUDS MY PROBLEM SOLVED BEFORE DOING THIS I CHECKED MY GPU THERMALS ITS ALMOST 85 DEGREES AFTER DOING THIS REDUCED NO MY THRMALS ARE 72 DEGREES TO 76 ON HIGH GRAPHICS IN FARCRY 5 FOR NORMAL GRAPHICS 60 -70 DEGREES 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Thanks for your report. :)

Jack E/NJ

• Rohanth_Kumar
    Rohanth_Kumar Member Posts: 2 New User

how much FPS are you getting in valorant? average 1650 laptop should get about 150+ fps in valorant but my acer aspire 7 is getting about 90 fps average.