Nitro AN515-54 acer nitro 5 camera is not working.

brijeshbhatt94
brijeshbhatt94 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2022 in Nitro Gaming
i checked my privacy settings, looked for updates. and i couldn't find any camera or imaging device in device manager .please help.

Best Answer

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,073 Pathfinder
    @brijeshbhatt94 model number?
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • brijeshbhatt94

Nitro AN515-54

• whirly1227
    whirly1227 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Nitro AN515-53, Same issue. I installed a NVMe and reinstalled Window 10 to that drive. I have done all basic troubleshooting steps as well. It's not showing in device manager. I can't find drivers on Acer support site for the camera as well.
  • brijeshbhatt94
    same issue for me , i cant find the solution

• GAMING6698
    @brijeshbhatt94 sorry for late reply follow some step to solve this -

1. Enable Use of Camera Hardware

The first thing that one should check is the camera app is allowed to use hardware in Windows 10 settings, to do that, follow belowsteps.

open Windows Settings then Click and open Privacy SectionWindows-Settings-Privacy

1. From the left pane under Windows Permissions, scroll down and locate and click CameraCamera-Settings-Windows Permissions
    2. Now click on Change button under Allow access to the camera on this device.
    3. Turn the switch on for CameraWindows 10 Camera access for this device
    4. Scroll down further and from the list of Choose which apps can access your camera, make sure to turn on options for all the apps that you plan to use your webcam/camera.

In case if the toggle is already turn on, then do turn off and turn back on which can remove the glitched out app settings.

2.Run troubleshooter 

One such utility is App troubleshooter.  To run Windows app troubleshooter, press windows key + i keyboard shortcut, now in Windows Settings, search and open Troubleshoot Settings.

Windows Settings Troubleshoot

Under Troubleshoot settings, scroll the right-side pane and locate Windows Store Apps, click on that option and hit run the troubleshooter button.

Windows App Troubleshoot-Settings

• brijeshbhatt94
    i tried this but still the same
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    What`s under the other devices with the "?" sign in the device manager? 
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• GAMING6698
    @brijeshbhatt94
    Step 1 On your PC, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Camera.
    Step 2 Select 
    Camera app and click Advanced options.
    Step 3 Click 
    Reset

• Joeypistocco1
    Joeypistocco1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have same camera issue on my acer nitro 5 an515-54. Any know which camera driver

• briiieee
    briiieee Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same problem i dont know what to do i already tried those but none of them work i still have my online class and this is frustrating me!
  • KartikPapney
    KartikPapney Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also facing the same problem ... I bought my laptop a year ago but didn't file a complain as I didn't need it. But now my college is conducting online classes so it's necessary for me to have a webcam... please post a solution acer... 
  • venu25
    venu25 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nitro AN517-51 i have the same problem camera still not working. blue line on the app scree
  • slwf
    slwf Member Posts: 1 New User
    nitro-an515-54 Exact same issue as everyone else. Windows Home 19041.450 Camera is not in device manager. It has been reset in Windows settings. Anti-virus has been shut off. Cmera is switched to "On" in privacy settings. Troubleshooter finds nothing wrong. All drivers the systems finds have been updated. I've done every suggestion here and it still cannot find the camera. It is essential ASAP that this gets resolved. My high school student is required to join video meetings with a functioning camera.
  • NatasaIlic
    NatasaIlic Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing with same laptop , everything was done , all recommendation are trying , nothing work.It would be nice that someone from ACER  answer on these 
  • mahmoudalmnakhly
    mahmoudalmnakhly Member Posts: 1 New User
    please help
    iwant to dowload the camera driver because i have aproplem in my lap top

I tried all the solutions mentioned above
    Unfortunately, it did not work
    After researching, I found that I have to dowload the camera driver  soft ware
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi mahmoudalmnakhly,

You can download the driver from the below link,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/drivers 
  • Alasmedya
    Alasmedya Member Posts: 1 New User
    Easwar said:
    Hi mahmoudalmnakhly,

You can download the driver from the below link,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/drivers 
    H. I have the same issue with my camera. Which driver do I download? I couldn't find any camera driver on that link.

• bokhoven
    bokhoven Member Posts: 1 New User
  • nvdp
    nvdp Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nitro AN515-53, Same issue. I installed a NVMe and reinstalled Window 10 to that drive. I have done all basic troubleshooting steps as well. It's not showing in device manager. I can't find drivers on Acer support site for the camera as well.
    Hello, did you able to solve this problem? I am also experience same problem, please help my webcam is also not working. It is showing error in Universal Serial Bus Controllers as "Unknown USB Device (Device Description Request Failed)."
  • @nvdp Ideally, you should ask a new question. I also advise sending a screenshot of the error that appears in device manager.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)