Windows 11 on AspirebA514-52G

ianjairus
ianjairus Member Posts: 74 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited July 2021 in Windows 11
How can I install Windows 11 on my Aspire PC? Everytime I try to install it it just give me this error... Please help me....

Best Answer

• ianjairus
    Answer ✓
    Hi! I have meet the minimum requirements. But theres a one little problem... Every time I install tge latest commulative update. Its starting to black screen after startup! I installed the PC Health Check but I cant mive because of the message that I need to install the update.. Pls help.. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    The installation iso must be downloaded from a Microsoft site.

Jack E/NJ

• ianjairus
    I already downloaded the ISO from Microsoft.. And I installed it using the Upgrade.But I want to make a clean install..
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    It's the leaked version and you have to wait for the announcement by MS on the 24th for the actual release.
  • ianjairus
    Ok. I'm just excited to make clean install so I can see the setup changes...😅😅
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    ianjairus said:
    Ok. I'm just excited to make clean install so I can see the setup changes...😅😅
    Yes, I am excited too but the drivers are not ready and I expect the official release will be different to what we have now, only a few days to go, so be patient, as it is I am not very pleased with it and hope it will be better when it comes out  =)

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi ianjairus,

Actual Win 11 OS is yet to release once it officially released there will be a step by step instruction to install. So let's wait for Win 11 launch.
  • Personal_Stranger
    Personal_Stranger Member Posts: 4 New User
    ianjairus said:
    How can I install Windows 11 on my Aspire PC? Everytime I try to install it it just give me this error... Please help me....
    Your pc or laptop should have TPM 2.0 & SECURE BOOT UEFI Enabled,these are the minimum requirements required for windows 11
  • Check the minimum requirements: https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/14155
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ianjairus
    Answer ✓
    Hi! I have meet the minimum requirements. But theres a one little problem... Every time I install tge latest commulative update. Its starting to black screen after startup! I installed the PC Health Check but I cant mive because of the message that I need to install the update.. Pls help.. 
  • ianjairus
    Oh! Ok! Thank You!