May I upgrade the graphics card and CPU of Acer Aspire 3 A315-21 478Y, Please help me out in this re

MMNOOR
MMNOOR Member Posts: 1 New User

I am having Acer Aspire 3 A315-21 478Y laptop and runnung with AMD Dual Core Processor A4 9120E and AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics. 

I want to change the CPU to i3 and Graphics card to AMD Radeon R5, Is is possible it from Acer Service Center in Delhi (India) 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    You can not upgrade the CPU and GPU in this model because both are soldered to the motherboard, you could try switching the motherboard by contacting Acer support centre in India but it will be expensive and I would suggest you continue to use it until you decide to buy a new laptop
  • AshJayv
    AshJayv Member Posts: 2 New User

I am having Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 35ML laptop and runnung with Core i3 Intel (R) HD Graphics 520. 

I want to change the Graphics card to any AMD Radeon , Is is possible  to manually install?
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    AshJayv said:

I am having Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 35ML laptop and runnung with Core i3 Intel (R) HD Graphics 520. 

I want to change the Graphics card to any AMD Radeon , Is is possible  to manually install?
    Hi,
    No, you can not upgrade the graphics card in this model.
  • hacktrick123
    hacktrick123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi bro you cannot upgrade your gpu but you can install fake driver and make it run faster not cpu but gpu . this only works with amd not intel and that works only with radeon r3 to radeon r4 or r5 you can download those driver from acer site only . to do this it you show go to online and find acer laptop with radeon r4 or r5 and copy model no and past it on acer caer site and download vga drivers it works for me and i can play games without lag but over heating i had kept a cool pad and best thermal past now i am running games without lag and fps drop