Nitro 5 AN515-44-R7ZU charging but wont turn on

Niyash123
Niyash123 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited June 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I just bought my nitro 5 yesterday and the device charges the blue charging indicator lights up when I plug it but the laptop does not turn on.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• what is the exact model? example an515-55-75kz. 

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niyash123
    what is the exact model? example an515-55-75kz. 

Hey it is the model AN515-44-R7ZU
  • The power adapter may not be properly seated in the dcin jack connector.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niyash123
    The power adapter may not be properly seated in the dcin jack connector.

Nope it is properly connected as it shows it is charging but it is not powering on 
  • OK! Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds, and leave the laptop off for thirty minutes. If this procedure does not solve the problem, I advise you to exchange the laptop with the supplier or store where you purchased the laptop.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Niyash123
    okay what do I do after the thirty minutes?
  • Try turning on the computer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Niyash123
    Nope still no life. Thank you tho appreciate your efforts
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Niyash123,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • Niyash123
    Easwar said:
    Hi Niyash123,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Thank you! But I cannot get to the bios page it wont let me turn on the unit also it may be the keyboard that is not functioning as there is no response at all
  • Easwar
    Hi Niyash123,

# Try to update the battery driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option battery.
    4. Under the title battery.

5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title battery.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

• Niyash123
    Easwar said:
    Hi Niyash123,

Easwar said:
    Hi Niyash123,

I cannot update the battery driver due to the facts my laptop wont Power up!
  • If this procedure does not solve the problem, I advise you to exchange the laptop with the supplier or store where you purchased the laptop.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Hi Niyash123,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact