Next@Acer 2021: Aspire Vero - Eco-Smart

Jose-Acer
Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
edited May 2021 in Aspire Laptops

For a greener vision, choose #AspireVero with fully-Eco design to discover new things:

✅ Eco-Design Chassis with PCR Plastic
✅ 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processors 
✅ Easy to Upgrade, Repair, and Recycle

LEARN MORE >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoKux2YoQ54

Find out more about the new products we announced here.

1 - Specifications may vary depending on the model and/or region. All models subject to availability.

Comments

• rich1974
    rich1974 Member Posts: 198 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    guys, instead of this nonsense, have you ever thought to put a decent battery on your laptops? i mean, a 100 wh battery would be good.
    instead, i have got mine, 37 wh from new. now, after less than 3 years, it has only 26 wh. verry nice job, thanx!
  • Jose-Acer
    rich1974 said:
    guys, instead of this nonsense, have you ever thought to put a decent battery on your laptops? i mean, a 100 wh battery would be good.
    instead, i have got mine, 37 wh from new. now, after less than 3 years, it has only 26 wh. verry nice job, thanx!
    Hi @r@rich1974 , thank you very much for your feedback.  What model laptop do you currently have?
  • rich1974
    acer aspire 3 a315-41-R2C9. this laptop is a scam. although it has decent performance while on AC, while on battery, the performance drops to the floor. it was that way from day one. on battery, the processor never goes beyond 1.5 ghz, while on ac, it has a 3.4 ghz boost on single core. even with this crippled performance, the battery barely holds 2 hour of work. 
    the sad thing is that this drop of performance, on battery, it is not mentioned anywhere in the specs. 
  • Jose-Acer

I’m sorry that your Aspire 3 does not meet your performance expectations on battery power.  I will send your feedback to headquarters so that we can improve our future products.

• rich1974
    okay, but what about my actual device? do you think that i have lots of money to spend to buy another one after only 3 years?
    it is very unfair, in this case, performance on battery in not mentioned on specs sheet.
  • Callistemon
    Callistemon Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Intel's Rio Rancho factory is highly polluting, and Intel was too stingy to pay for air quality monitoring equipment. For a laptop that is supposed to be designed specifically for sustainability, I would have at least expected an AMD option. AMD really should be the only option for sustainable laptops, as their processors are manufactured using less fluorinated gases.
  • SidGup
    SidGup Member Posts: 79 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Nice Laptop!!
    When can we expect this to be Available in India?

• Akhandprtatapsingh
    Akhandprtatapsingh Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

FACING video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error at normal uses only when nvidia gpu inactive. When laptop boot after 30 min error occour if i play any games on nvidia gpu it never give bsod error it does not matter how log i play games it give bsod error at normal uses only (laptop battery or pluggin) i tried both old or new drivers nothing work for me 

when i check minidumb it shows this error due to nvlddmkm.sys

any help .................................

Aspire A715-42G ( Ryzen 5 5500U)

• khutpidor
    khutpidor Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

For this model, how we could change SATA Mode ?
    Main > CRTL + S, not showing any SATA setting
  • JM1705
    JM1705 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    edited January 2022
    I do like this initiative, but I would really like some more features centered around repairability and upgradability. The upgradability of the A515-56 I own is great, being able to upgrade the m.2, one of the sodimms, the wireless card, and add a new SATA SSD/HDD. I just wish the other stick of RAM was upgradable as well, since that would give me a maximum of 32gb dual channel memory rather than the 20gb. About the repairability, I would love a non-riveted keyboard, replacable fan, and a replacable or maybe upgradable display, and for all of this to be purchasable on the acer store. It is supposed to be a ЯƎvolution after all.