Predator 300 ph315-53-79c4 sound issue

Brezer
Brezer Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
I purchased a Predator 300 with the I7 a few days ago and i noticed last night how terribly low the sound volume.  At max volume i am barely able to hear YouTube etc unless I am right in front of the laptop. I have googled a bit and seems to be a standard issue with these laptops, what I found suggested going to the sound controls and clicking on the custom tab but there is no custom tab anymore it seems,  so if anyone has a suggestion on how to unlimit the sound volume it would be appreciated.  The laptop is standard except for just windows updates.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• what is the exact model? example ph315-53-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Brezer

Tinkerer

what is the exact model? example ph315-53-58vh.
    ph315-53-79c4
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Brezer

Tinkerer

That's ridiculous, its a brand new computer barely a week old. There is no reason in hell I should have to reinstall the OS, that is the case then acer has something very screwed up.
  • It is possible that some windows update has caused some problem with the sound.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer