I cant boot from usb windows 10. Really! Its just not allowing me to click on the booting usb.

martin20202
martin20202 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Windows 10
Hello! I got a desktop with endless os. I want to install windows 10 with booting usb. So when i click F12 and get in to the booting menu i just simply cant click on the usb device. And when i try to click on it, the screen just resets and marks the endless os again. Here on the image you can see that there is the usb connected. Please help! If the solution is to delete the endless os somehow, i will do it. I just want to install windows 10. 

Answers

• Knight_Sylar
    Knight_Sylar Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi martin20202

If you want to have dual OS(Endless and win 10), you need to first install win 10 and try install endless later. So far I checked, you cannot install win 10 over endless OS. Format the Hard drive and try install Win 10, then can install Endless OS if you want. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi martin20202,

Turn OFF the unit and press and hold the alt and F10 key. Then turn it ON you will get this window. Go with the option "use a device" to boot the OS.
    Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC  Tutorials
  • Knight_Sylar
    Knight_Sylar Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi martin20202

If you want to have dual OS(Endless and win 10), you need to first install win 10 and try install endless later. So far I checked, you cannot install win 10 over endless OS. Format the Hard drive and try install Win 10, then can install Endless OS if you want.