What should I do bout this prblm?should I replaced it through warranty or is therea way to fix this?

4LBiT
4LBiT Member Posts: 1 New User
I have an acer nitro gaming mouse, and there's something that keeps me bothering, the lighting condition of the 2nd mark (dpi) of the mouse. This mouse has RGB lighting, which can be adjusted when I change the dpi settings. The problem is that the Blue lighting is not working, sometimes it fluctuates or totally dead , but the mouse still works no latency no problem at all it's just the lighting that is malfunctioned.

As you can see in the picture (the 2nd mark which is the main blue, the 4th mark is the color blue/green, and the last double mark is the color purple) in the blue/green only the green works no blend of blue as well as the purple light only the red lit up no mix of blue.

Is there a way to fix this? or should I replaced this  with a new one?

btw, I just bought this item last week and it still fresh

Answers

• Broderick28
    Broderick28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Comparing written warranties can make a difference in your purchasing decisions. Read to see whether the company will repair the item, replace it, or refund your money Check to see if any parts of the product or types of repair problems are can provide more information about implied warranty coverage in your state.