Install Application in Compatibility Mode

alexnoah
alexnoah Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi Everyone! Can anyone help me in installing applications in Compatibility Mode? I am unable to install any single application because of restrictions. Need permanent solution. Waiting for reply of you guys. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• jihni776
    jihni776 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    alexnoah said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi alexnoah,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

Hi Eawar! I am using HP Probook
    Oh Alright. It is not that much difficult. By the way, you can follow this guide for more detailed solution of your problem. If you still face any problem then give me your Anydesk details and I will set it for you.

Answers

• jihni776
    It's quite easy and simple. There are two methods. Simply go to C:\Program Files in directories. Also in C:\Program Files (x86). And you will get exe file there.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi alexnoah,

• alexnoah
    jihni776 said:
    It's quite easy and simple. There are two methods. Simply go to C:\Program Files in directories. Also in C:\Program Files (x86). And you will get exe file there.
    Thank You jihni! Can you give me more detailed solution of it? Or Any guide or post with this issue described with solution. I am Non-IT person. So it is quite difficult me to manage. Thanks in advance.
  • alexnoah
    Easwar said:
    Hi alexnoah,

• jihni776
    Answer ✓
    alexnoah said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi alexnoah,

Oh Alright. It is not that much difficult. By the way, you can follow this guide for more detailed solution of your problem. If you still face any problem then give me your Anydesk details and I will set it for you.
  • alexnoah
    Thank You jihni776 for your detailed reply! I am going to read the post and will come back to you soon.