Predator G9-793. Need help with all bluetooth drivers.

Divinus
Divinus Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2021 in Predator Laptops
I own a Predator G9-793.
I was using bluetooth headphones for 2-3 weeks now and everything was working perfectly until today.
I moved with my headset 10+ meters away and when I came back to my pc the bluetooth sign was nowhere to be found!
I searched a bit on the net but didnt went that deep into search (I would have solved the issue if I did) so I decided to delete all Bluetooth drivers from device manager, which proved to be catastrophic!
I searched for my SNID on Acer's official site and found this driver [[ Bluetooth_Qualcomm_10.0.0.279_W10x64 ]] which I installed in hope to fix everything however when I restarted my pc nothing was shown on my device manager, I downloaded some other drivers and did many installs and unistalls and now I cant even instal this driver [[ Bluetooth_Qualcomm_10.0.0.279_W10x64 ]].

If someone is an expert out there and can give me a solution I d appreciated greatly otherwise I ll have to get an external bluetooth device.
Do not suggest classic solutions as I have tried most of them out there.

Best Answer

• Divinus
    Answer ✓
    The fix for this issue is opening the laptop, taking the WiFi/Bluetooth card off, opening the laptop then closing it, then adding the card and opening it again and the bluetooth drivers will reinstall automatically.

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Divinus,

Download the bluetooth driver from the below link and update the status,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/support-product/6965 
  • Divinus
    Easwar said:
    Hi Divinus,

Download the bluetooth driver from the below link and update the status,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/support-product/6965 
    I searched for my SNID on Acer's official site and found this driver [[ Bluetooth_Qualcomm_10.0.0.279_W10x64 ]] which I installed in hope to fix everything however when I restarted my pc nothing was shown on my device manager, I downloaded some other drivers and did many installs and unistalls and now I cant even instal this driver [[ Bluetooth_Qualcomm_10.0.0.279_W10x64 ]].

Done that already.
  • Divinus
    Answer ✓
    The fix for this issue is opening the laptop, taking the WiFi/Bluetooth card off, opening the laptop then closing it, then adding the card and opening it again and the bluetooth drivers will reinstall automatically.