Acer Nitro VG271Pbmiipx 27 Inch Full HD

Jackthebot
Jackthebot Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hello,

I've had this Acer Nitro VG271Pbmiipx 27 Inch Full HD for roughly a year. For some reason some of my screen isn't showing and ~I've tried all the ports.

Can you suggest or tell me how to fix this please?

Thank you.

Answers

• Jackthebot

Tinkerer

Acer Nitro VG271Pbmiipx 27 Inch Full HD
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    What part of the screen isn't showing? I don't see anything obviously amiss in your picture... What resolution and frequency are you running?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jackthebot

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    What part of the screen isn't showing? I don't see anything obviously amiss in your picture... What resolution and frequency are you running?
    Look on the right side. It's cut a bit off so my full screen ins't showing. It did the same when i plug my ps4 in. 
    Standard mode on the monitor. 
    1920 x 1080 resolution. 
    If you compare the right side of the screen to the left you can see the outline isn't the same. 
    Hope this helps answer your questions.
  • billsey
    OK, try using the OSD to reset to factory defaults to see if it's a user setting that's off a bit. What frequency are you running at, 60Hz, 72Hz, 120Hz,...?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jackthebot

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    OK, try using the OSD to reset to factory defaults to see if it's a user setting that's off a bit. What frequency are you running at, 60Hz, 72Hz, 120Hz,...?
    Sorry for the late response i don't get notifications for some reason. i have now put this as a favourite.
    Within the OSD settings on my screen there is no option to reset to factory defaults unless im doing something wrong. 
    144hz. 
  • billsey
    Hmm, you are right, I don't see a reset in the docs. Try changing mode to see if it makes a difference. So Standard, Eco, Graphics, etc.
  • Jackthebot

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Hmm, you are right, I don't see a reset in the docs. Try changing mode to see if it makes a difference. So Standard, Eco, Graphics, etc.
    Hello, that doesn't remove the black line on the right. weird. Maybe it's damaged
  • billsey
    More likely the width position is out of whack, or the width itself. Since there aren't adjustments for those I don't have any better suggestions...
  • Jackthebot

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    More likely the width position is out of whack, or the width itself. Since there aren't adjustments for those I don't have any better suggestions...
    No problem. Thanks for the suggestions you have put. I've put a custom width from my pc so i can see the side of my screen now. Acer didn't get back to me when i contacted them  :s