Issue on my acer s1002

Junlaygo
Junlaygo Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello I have an issue on my acer s1002, after I updated the system my laptop won't turn on when I plug the ac it lights up red lights red, like it's charging, when I press the power button it won't turn on. I also unplug the ac adapter then pressing the power button but it's still blank. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    That sounds like the battery has failed. You get the charging light, but the battery doesn't have enough oomph left to actually run the system. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Junlaygo
    Junlaygo Member Posts: 2 New User
    I tried to fully charge the laptop until the led light turns blue, then I tried opening it but it still won't open. I also tried removing the battery then pressing the power button the low battery parameter won't show up. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    I'm thinking there has got to be more wrong than just the battery then. If the charge indicator turns blue then the battery is giving proper power to the system and it should turn on. Maybe time for an upgrade?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.