Aspire R5-471T won't turn on, a blue light blinks when the AC is plugged

HaranFord
HaranFord Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi,
   My laptop started blinking lights when I try to plug charger from yesterday

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/631144/aspire-r14-wont-turn-on-a-blue-light-blinks-when-the-ac-is-plugged/p2

I've followed the instructions from this 

* Unplugged battery, cmos & M2 card. It's stop blinking and shows orange and blue light all the way.
But never turn on
* Ac adapter checked the output was correct

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi HaranFord,

# Power drain,

1)Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2)Press and hold the Power button down until the unit goes off. 
    3)Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.​

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • HaranFord
    Easwar said:
    Hi HaranFord,

# Power drain,

1)Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2)Press and hold the Power button down until the unit goes off. 
    3)Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.​

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
    Hi Easwar

2. It's already turned off and never ON
    3. I tried 60sec during back cover open

But nothing happened. Still blinking and can hear fan sound every 2 sec

• Easwar
    Hi HaranFord,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

Or

Book the unit for repair service,

• The acer logo appears and can you access the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HaranFord
    No, it never ON.

When I finish my work it shows battery low, then next day when I back to office try to plug charger 
       Blue, orange and keyboard lights started blinking
  • HaranFord
    Hi team,

Is there any solutions for this😞😞
  • Easwar
    Hi HaranFord

Check with this one,Easwar said:
    Hi HaranFord,

It looks like hardware issue. Contact acer tech support,

Or

Book the unit for repair service,

• Connect a device, with a USB lamp for example, so that the battery is completely discharged:
    Ver a imagem de origem
    Then, let the battery charge to 100% and try turning on the notebook.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer