How to turn on Acer aspire E5 573?

Roni69
Roni69 Member Posts: 2 New User
I’m having trouble starting up my computer I have tried all the easy ways to turn it on but it’s not working like taking out the battery and putting it back and taking out the ram and cleaning and putting it back in. My issue is not like the rest when I press the power button the black screen and the blue led light blink and the same time every 2-3 sec but the computer dose not turn on. The charger is perfectly fine I have tested it. If there is any solution please let me know.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    If this happened suddenly for no apparent reason, remove charger & battery pack again. Then remove the CMOS lithium coin cell from its mainboard cavity. With a multimeter, check the voltage output of the cell. Must be at  least 3.1 volts DC. Then short the two contacts (center & side) in the cell's mainboard cavity for 30 seconds to drain any charge remaining on the mainboard and bios chip. After reassembly, plug the charger back in but don't try to turn the machine on until after the battery charge LED turns from solid orange to solid blue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Roni69,

# Power drain,

1)Unplug the AC power adapter.
    2)Press and hold the Power button down until the unit goes off. 
    3)Search for a pinhole on the backside of your laptop, insert a small paperclip in the battery reset pinhole, press and hold it down for 25 seconds. Then release the paperclip and try to turn on the unit and check.​
  • Roni69
    Roni69 Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    If this happened suddenly for no apparent reason, remove charger & battery pack again. Then remove the CMOS lithium coin cell from its mainboard cavity. With a multimeter, check the voltage output of the cell. Must be at  least 3.1 volts DC. Then short the two contacts (center & side) in the cell's mainboard cavity for 30 seconds to drain any charge remaining on the mainboard and bios chip. After reassembly, plug the charger back in but don't try to turn the machine on until after the battery charge LED turns from solid orange to solid blue. Jack E/NJ

What would this do to the computer?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Hopefully make it turn on again by discharging the BIOS chip which initializes the computer's Basic Input & Output Services such as its keyboard and screen. If this doesn't work, then it's possible your battery pack has an issue. If you feel uncomfortable trying this, I suggest that you get an evaluation and estimate from a local laptop repair shop. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Roni69,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page.
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result.