Aspre XC-885 Bluetooth Issue

stevehsfl
stevehsfl Member Posts: 2 New User
Today my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared. I check the device driver and no Bluetooth is showing , however I do have and Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed). I have attempted to re-install the Bluetooth driver but nothing has changed. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yup, it's an issue with one of the newer Microsoft updates. They typically get it fixed within a couple of weeks or a month but you might just try rolling the last few back until it works again. It seems they are mucking something up down at the chipset level and it corrupts some of the internal USB ports.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yup, it's an issue with one of the newer Microsoft updates. They typically get it fixed within a couple of weeks or a month but you might just try rolling the last few back until it works again. It seems they are mucking something up down at the chipset level and it corrupts some of the internal USB ports.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • stevehsfl
    stevehsfl Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you I will try and roll back