PC Not Booting Up And Power button Blue Light Only Lasted for 3 Seconds Then It shut Off.

Hi I Own An Acer Veriton Desktop CPU. It Has Some White Sticker On Front with NSOD00604200BCA written On it. I Think Its going to help you recognize is. I Was working 3 Days Ago on My Pc It Froze And When i Restarted it, It Didn't  Boot Up And Its Blue Light Above Power Button Was On for 3 Seconds and It Went Of But The Light In Powe rd Button Was On. I Had this Same Problem Two Times Ago Too, Once it was fixed By Hard reset(Remove Power cable and hold power button for 30 seconds) And Removing A Faulty Ram But Now I Have Tried Reseating The rams. I Have 4 Rams 1 Was Faulty So I Have Stored It Elsewhere But Now On 3 Working Rams Its Not booting up, I Tried Cleaning Rams with Runbber Eraser But It Didn't Boot Up. but Yeah, When I Was Reseating One ram When I Put It In Slot Pc Restarted When I Took it Out Pc Restarted. Now I am doubting That, That Ram Is Faulty Please Below Are pictures Of My CPU And Ram Please do tell me if you need anymore pictures to help me.
Best Regards, Safeer.

Answers

• SafeerPhulpoto1
    SafeerPhulpoto1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    PS:HDD, PowerSupply And Motherboard Fan Are runnng
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi SafeerPhulpoto1,

# Power drain,

At bottom of the laptop there will be tiny pin hole with battery symbol close to it. Insert pin or paper clip into that hole press and hold it for 30-40 seconds.​

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    You should never have the power connected when removing or replacing memory sticks... Too much chance of something shorting out if you bump the power button. Onr thing that can present as bad memory is a bad power supply. Do you have access to another one to test with?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi SafeerPhulpoto1,

Did you try the Troubleshooting steps ? 

Check the T/S and post the result.