Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

My Acer Iconia B1 won't boot

chinpuichinpui Posts: 2Member

I charged my Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71 for 7 hours. I used it for about 30 minutes then I stopped for awhile. When I used it again, the screen is black. I don't know if it is turned off. I pressed the power button but won't turn on. I also tried pressing it for 1 minute but no luck. Any help please? I just got this tab 2 days ago.

Answers

• idhamidham Posts: 8Member
    well, you're not alone mate, me happened like that too, while browsing apps suddenly it slowed down and then freeze. i switched off and turned it on again, but no luck! me just bought it a week ago. (~_~Smiley Wink help please..
    updated. i found the solution just simple by checking the manual. near on/off button there's a hole, and that hole is inteded to reset the freeze device. hold it down until 10 secs max, and then try again to swicth on the on/off button. it works for me. all my data and apps are still exist! ♪( ´▽`) cheers!
  • visheshvishesh Posts: 3Member

WHAT DID U INSERT INTO THAT RESET PINHOLE ??

hi there, i was using my simcard eject tool into that hole. insert that for about few seconds and try to press on/off button again. (my other phone is iphone, and it has a simcard eject tool) it was work for me on that day. Smiley Wink 

please try my finding mate. cheers.

• KayneS1KayneS1 Posts: 1Member

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. I didnt use that pin but a wierd thooth pick. But cheers. I help down for 10 secs exact. Then waited 5 secs then i pressed the on/off button, it worked. 

• mary_wallis88mary_wallis88 Posts: 1Member

hi i wonder if someone can help me, my acer tablet wont turn on and treid resetting it but still not changed

hi there mary, i just wondering, what do you mean by "your tablet won't turn on"? what acer tablet is that? and may i know how did you do the reset before? tell me more the details. Smiley Happy
  • dheadhea Posts: 2Member
    hi my iconia b1 wont turn on. I've been charging it for approximately 10hrs but still i cant turn it on.im running out of battery thenn i watched a video then it shut down. thats what happened before my tablet wont turn on. what will i do? help please.
    please try inserting a pin key into a hole at the right side. insert it and wait till 10sec, remove it, and 3sec later try to on/off it again. i hope it will work for you, coz mine did that and success. Smiley Happy
  • dheadhea Posts: 2Member
    its sill not working!!!! help Smiley Sad
  • annepiieannepiie Posts: 1Member

that happened to me too, now i cant open my iconia B1. when i checked my tablet yesterday morning its all black. so i think its empty batt. but when i charge it, cant open. i know when slept last last night my battery is 71%. what should i do? please help. i tried also to reset but its not working Smiley Sad

• LimitlessKBLimitlessKB Posts: 1Member

I suggest you take your Iconia B1 to an authorized acer service centre. They would be able to fix this problem for you, free if your B1 is still under warranty.

• Elizabeth210Elizabeth210 Posts: 1Member
    Hi how do I tell what icon my tablet is and it won't turn on or charge can u help and I don't know what the charger looks like cause it's been along time since I've seen my tablet any help please
  • Adel_90Adel_90 Posts: 1Member

thank you so much! it worked for me.

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online273

Acer-Micha
Acer-Micha
Alemaxi10
Alemaxi10
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Charon13
Charon13
Kno63
Kno63
MichelleHasbun
MichelleHasbun
MsadlyW
MsadlyW
Nachomen77
Nachomen77
peder2701
peder2701
Raided
Raided
Saurabhj
Saurabhj
+262 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Maintenance Notice:

The Acer Community Maintenance has ended! We apologize for the delay and would like to thank everyone for their patience. We're still ironing out some details but you're more than welcome to explore! Stay tuned to the Announcements section as we'll be updating it regularly to keep you informed about the changes.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

Look at ven98 go! Raising up the ranks, helping other users in the Predator forums. Thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 760

Total Points:147

Total Accepted Answers: 0

ven98

Practitioner