Predator G9-593 Updated display adapter driver

dandreas
dandreas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in Predator Laptops

My laptop model is Predator G9-593. Where can I get a manufacturer display adapter driver? Right now I have Microsoft Remote Display Adapter and getting this error.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)"

I tried installing this driver but there was an error about not finding compatible graphics hardware.
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/VGA/VGA_NVIDIA_22.21.13.8494_W10x64_A.zip

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 7,998 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Uninstall your Nvidia driver(s) and completely shut down (not Fast Startup). Boot and let Windows (10-11?) install a driver for you. If you still get that message you have to completely delete the Nvidia driver(s) using DDU v18.0.5.4 and then reboot and download and install the Acer (2015) driver

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 driver from Acer: this link

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dandreas

Tried the Intel tool but didn't fix the problem unfortunately. Still showing Microsoft driver with same error.

Device Details
    Adapter Compatibility: Microsoft
    Availability: Offline
    Status: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.
    Device Id: ROOT\DISPLAY\0000

• Puraw
    Answer ✓

Uninstall your Nvidia driver(s) and completely shut down (not Fast Startup). Boot and let Windows (10-11?) install a driver for you. If you still get that message you have to completely delete the Nvidia driver(s) using DDU v18.0.5.4 and then reboot and download and install the Acer (2015) driver

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 driver from Acer: this link

• dandreas

Thanks. DDU cleanup and driver reinstall fixed the problem.

• Puraw

Very glad to hear that, DDU is a lifesafer for many of us, another one is Driver Store Explorer RAPR😉