Acer nitro 5 Connection Problem's while downloading outside a browser it starts to go crazy.

Visualynotattractive
Visualynotattractive Member Posts: 15 New User
edited January 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hello! I successfully bought my Acer nitro 5 today but when i boot it up to download something it was unusually slow to download from a browser only averaging about 650 kb/s, It is all the same for every browser i use it all averaged around 650 kb/s, I'm using my hotspot cellular if your asking not a wifi but there was once that the download speed was 4 mb/s, what caused this issue? But if im downloading outside a browser it starts to go crazy again averaging about 4 mb/s what's going on?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Answer ✓

@Visualynotattractive

Please try to use the computer in a different hotspot. Try to connect to different wifi and check. Take the computer to your friends house or relatives house , connect it to a different wifi to isolate the issue.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Answer ✓

@Visualynotattractive

Please try to use the computer in a different hotspot. Try to connect to different wifi and check. Take the computer to your friends house or relatives house , connect it to a different wifi to isolate the issue.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★