Buying a new acer laptop fan acer aspire A517-51P-87GT

mario123454321
mario123454321 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in Aspire Laptops

Hello,

my laptop fan is dying from my acer aspire 5 pro A517-51P-87GT laptop.

I cleaned my fan and everything but now its just making reffing car engine noices. Its not spinning properly anymore and i need to replace it as its very annoying sound.

My question is where can i buy one for my laptop as i cant seem to find it anywhere. I do live in the Netherlands so might be a problem if they are only sold in lets say USA. ANy suggestions?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Have you ever looked for this piece? PLASTIC FAN 23.GP4N2.001

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mario123454321
    mario123454321 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you, i could find that piece and will order it and try it in my laptop. My current fan died last night.