12 years old Acer Aspire One D270 How do I get Acer Driver?

Aens
Aens Member Posts: 7 New User
edited December 2022 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks

Hear me out Acer Community, around 12 years ago I have bought Acer Aspire One D270. it's been 5 years I haven' t use this old Laptop. I was actually installing a Driver for Acer. I looked on my serial number and search it here. I put the serial number and it did not show anything about the laptop. What should I do now?

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail]

Answers

• Aens
    Aens Member Posts: 7 New User

By the way I don't know about the category because it's been 1 month . I choose the category wrong

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer

Try searching on the AOD270 model name instead of Aspire One D270. I believe Windows 7 32bit are the only drivers available for that old of model though. I'll ask the moderators to move the thread of a legacy laptop section.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer

The only AOD270 drivers available are found on this link.

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?search=AOD270&filter=global_download&suggest=aspire%20one%20%3E%20aod;1

Furthermore, the AOD270 is already a legacy-only BIOS. There is no option to change it to any other BIOS type. The AOD270 does not meet current Win11 requirements so Win11 cannot be installed on it..Sorry.

Jack E/NJ