3D Activation Failure - Failed to launch the game in stereo 3D mode - error code 1 in PH315-55S

JPausas_
JPausas_ Member Posts: 6 New User
edited December 2022 in SpatialLabs

Trying to execute Serious Sam 4 or No Man's sky on a PH315-55S but getting error on the 3D Activation while launching the game from the True Game

any idea? everything updated

TrueGame 0.7.66.0

SpatialLabs v1.4.183

SpatialLabs Display Service v1.01.2028

Acer XR Serice v1.01.2036

SRService v1.23.5

Forza5 works ok

thanks and BR

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer

Did 3D ever activate since you acquired the machine?

Jack E/NJ

• JPausas_

yes, I get the same error after playing 3D videos or Forza 5 in 3D

Forza 5 works in 3D and the demos 3D videos works, but not Serious Sam 4 or No Man's sky  and I have not tried to install more 3D games

• JackE

>>>Forza 5 works in 3D and the demos 3D videos works, but not Serious Sam 4 or No Man's sky>>>

Then it's likely not a hardware issue. Have you posted issue on the SS4 steam forum yet? If yes, please post link so I can follow discussion there. Thanks.

Jack E/NJ

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

As I understand, TrueGame compatibility with those two games got broken after their latest update a few weeks ago. There will be TrueGame update later in December that will fix this.

• JackE

rhoads5150

Thanks for info.

Jack E/NJ

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

TrueGame got updated to version 0.7.71.0 yesterday

I can confirm that Quake and Serious Sam 4 are working OK now, I don't know about No Man's Sky as I don't have that game

• JPausas_

thanks, confirmed

Serious Sam 4 is working

No Man's sky nor Injustice 2 are not yet detected

btw, now with the update, Forza Horizon 5 crash, it start loading and after optimizing the game for the device, the game crash and close