Laptop no HDD mounting braket Acer Extensa 215-52

ScyllaPH
ScyllaPH Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2022 in Aspire Laptops

Hello can someone help me because I want to upgrade my storage but my laptop doesnt have HDD mounting bracket and a hdd connector cable. The model of my laptop is Acer Extensa 215-52

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer

If you're in the US or Canada, you can request an 2.5" HDD/SSD mounting kit at this link if available. ACERHDDkit

If not available, you only need the cable by googling the part no. 50.HEEN2.001 for vendors who ship to your location. Less than $20usd from vendors like Walmart, Amazon, etc. Small pieces of antistatic foam used to immobilize and protect the HDD or SSD inside the case are actually preferred instead of adding more screws and HDD brackets

Jack E/NJ

• Did you check if the sata cable, hard drive bracket and screws came with the laptop, inside the cardboard box?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ScyllaPH

Hi Im from philippines(SEA) , Ill try to find that exact same piece right?

• ScyllaPH

Yes I already checked and theres nothing included.

• ScyllaPH

I cant find the exact part number im only seeing connectors for aspire and nitro series

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer

If it's the same part number, 50.HEEN2.001 also the same cable used in many different Acer laptop series.

Jack E/NJ

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)