display flicker issue when plug out the charger AN515 - 57

GAURAVPARASAR
GAURAVPARASAR Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming
when i remove my charger from plug my video gets flicker for 2 to 3 sec what is this problem ??? and sometimes my trackpad gets slow automatically 

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • can you tell me the bios version?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • You can check in SYSTEM INFORMATION:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Did your laptop come with windows 10 or 11

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GAURAVPARASAR

Tinkerer

with 10 and i updated in 11 and even after i am facing same

• How long ago did you buy the computer? Also, what happens when you lower the refresh rate?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GAURAVPARASAR

Tinkerer

11 month completed to bought and i faced it since 5 or 6 months and i checked in both of refresh rates ,,,, problem is same

• Can you try disconnecting and reconnecting the lition battery and touchpad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6Jppl08V4&t=25s

egydiocoelho Trailblazer