Boot up error acer aspire 3

Plshelpme64
Plshelpme64 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2022 in Aspire Laptops
I was resetting my laptop and i have a acer aspire 3 during the reset it died due to less power now the windows Installer has crashed and everytime i boot up the laptop it's shows kind of error pls someone help me how to open options menu 

(edited the title to add model name)

Answers

• Barabba
    Barabba Member Posts: 6 New User
    edited August 2022
    Hi, what do you mean with option menu? The BIOS? Try to to enter in safe mode boot, usually F12. For the BIOS usually F2 or ESC.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Plshelpme64
    I tried pressing Alt plus f10 it's not working , and continuously pressing f12 also doesn't work 
  • The acer logo appears and you can access the bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Plshelpme64

I was able to open the recovery and i did complete reset but while installing windows screen the laptop turned off automatically, first i thought it would be a restart but then it just turned idk why

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677

Hi @Plshelpme64

You can try to do the reset using the steps blow

How Factory Reset Your PC using Acer Reset key

1. Press the Power key for 5 seconds to power off Acer computer completely. Then restart the computer and press Alt + F10 when its logo shows up.
    2. Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    3. Click Next, then select Just remove my files.
    4. Press Reset to begin the recovery.

NOTE: You will loose the data.

Hope it will help you in some way.