PH317-53 Performance issue and IRST raidport error need help.

Gamer3301
Gamer3301 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2022 in Predator Laptops
Hi,

Sorry for bad English

I have a laptop model Acer PH 317-53 and I think this is a common problem. This seems to be related to the latest bios version (v1.12). The problem is ;

Intel rapid storage drive sends raidport reset command with iastorac.sys 129 event in windows event viewer every 10-15 minutes or sometimes 20-30 minutes on average, especially in games and situations that require heavy processing (ssd disk usage jumps to 100% and system hangs for 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, the ssd usage returns to normal, but again after 15-20 minutes this loop occurs.

Another user using the same laptop has contacted intel before, but the problem does not seem to be caused by intel. Currently the rst driver is in the latest version 17.11.0.1000 for 9th platforms (tried in old versions, the result did not change)

Anyone else have the same model and have this problem?

[Edited the title by adding the issue in detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084
    Answer ✓

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• I have the ph315-52 model with this bios version. Both ph315-52 and ph317-53 share the same motherboard. Here, this problem is not happening. However, as I installed three operating systems in trial boot, I changed the sata mode to ahci. Maybe this procedure will solve your problem:
    a) press windows+, type msconfig, go to system startup, activate safeboot and restart windows;
    b) press f2 before the acer logo to access the bios, go to the main tab, change the sata mode to ahci and press f10;
    c) windows will install the correct driver in safe mode.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)