Low fps and wrong screen refresh rate out of the box AN515-57

SorekSenpai
SorekSenpai Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2022 in Nitro Gaming
So I got today a brand new Acer Nitro AN515-57, installed windows 10 and installed drivers for graphics card (rtx3050ti) and for touch pad. I installed few games: War Thunder, NieR Automata and Frostpunk. This games should be running a tat least 100fps+ but they run at less than 10! I turned off the Intel card so games wouldnt mistakenly pick it and it did nothing. I unistalled the drivers using DDU and reinstalled it from Nvidia site. Still nothing. Also my display is show in Windows as it is 64hz when its 144hz. I tried fixing it for 5 hours and Im sick of it so please give me an anwser or I will have to return this Notebook to the store and I got it for nice price brand new so I really dont want to do it

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>installed windows 10 and installed 3050ti drivers>>>

(1) Is Win10 factory-installed ACER OEM version or Microsoft generic version?
    (2) Is 3050ti driver ACER OEM version or  nvidia generic version  ?

Go to this link and install the ACER OEM drivers.

Jack E/NJ

• SorekSenpai
    SorekSenpai Member Posts: 2 New User
    Windows - classic Windows 10 Home BOX 
    Drivers - from this site
    Also my problem kinda resolved itself after reinstalling drivers for Intel integrated card and turning on its software. Now everything works as intended but Intel card have to be turned on otherwise the display is supper laggy 
    Thanks for good will toppic can be closed. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    OK. Thanks for reporting back.

Jack E/NJ