đź“ť Earthion Project - Green & Sustainability Feedback

Acer-IngridAcer-Ingrid Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 1,755 Acer Crew

Acer launched the Earthion initiative with the goal of engineering a better tomorrow. Together, we can achieve our monumental goal of leaving no footprint behind.  Earthion aims to tackle our generation’s environmental challenges through innovative and integrated solutions.

With this in mind, we launched the Aspire Vero, using 30% PCR plastic in its chassis is the first environmentally conscious product we released, but it’s not the first green move we have made as a company.

We are conducting survey about green actions and sustainability.  If you would like to answer the survey, please send a Private Message to participate.

Comments

• SivaRamaKrishnaSivaRamaKrishna Member Posts: 1 New User
    actually i have spent around 63k while buying this laptop. I thought i can do programming like python and machine learning and while time there i can enjoy playing games .First 5 months it done well but i don't know what happened it's not like before . I'm really  disappointment now. Don't know what to do
    feeling very unsatisfied whenever i open my laptop . I have warranty also it's an 8months old laptop .acer nitro... can any one please and  please and please show me the way to make my laptop normal as new again...please..guys...it really makes me cry...please help me...i'm from india,hyderabad.
  • LavangaDeshanjanaLavangaDeshanjana Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    actually i have spent around 63k while buying this laptop. I thought i can do programming like python and machine learning and while time there i can enjoy playing games .First 5 months it done well but i don't know what happened it's not like before . I'm really  disappointment now. Don't know what to do
    feeling very unsatisfied whenever i open my laptop . I have warranty also it's an 8months old laptop .acer nitro... can any one please and  please and please show me the way to make my laptop normal as new again...please..guys...it really makes me cry...please help me...i'm from india,hyderabad.
    I'm using an Acer Aspire E15 laptop and it's almost 3 years now, but everything works fine. At very first I was sick of my laptop as I wanted a gaming laptop. But now I'm ok with this. First I installed genuine windows in my laptop, then I frequently updated my OS and drivers. Only installed necessary software, upgraded to a M.2 SSD, which is amazing, now my laptop is lightning fast!
    My advice to you is
    1. save important files to another location as a backup
    2. format the laptop
    3. install a genuine copy of windows or another OS
    4. install all drivers
    5. stay up-to-date
    Your laptop is better than mine, so everything would be fine, don't worry or panic